MAKE YOUR EVENT MEMORABLE
In addition to being a #1 Billboard Charting National Recording Artist, Michael J Thomas is also available for private events such as weddings. You can hire Michael as a one-man band to sing, play his saxophones, and DJ your special event.
- Cocktail Hour
- Ceremony & Cocktail Hour
- Cocktail & Dinner
- Ceremony and Cocktail & Dinner
- Full Reception as vocalist, saxophonist, and DJ
- Duo with Pianist or Guitarist
- Ceremony and full reception as vocalist, saxophonist, and DJ
- Full Band with a four piece minimum
Ceremony: Michael arrives 15-20 minutes prior to the
ceremony start time to begin playing pre-music of his choice. The bride will need to choose up to three-four songs that she would like played during the ceremony.
- (Optional) Music for Mothers to be seated
- Music for brides maids, flower girl, etc.
- Processional- can be traditional "Bridal Chorus" from Lohengrin or bride's choice
- Recessional- traditional "Mendelssohn Bridal March" or bride's choice
Cocktail and Dinner: Michael performs a mix of saxophone instrumental music and sings songs spanning from traditional jazz standards (Frank Sinatra, Nat King Cole, Louis Armstrong, Dave Brubeck) , smooth jazz (Dave Koz, Kenny G, Grover Washington Jr.), pop, R' n B', soul, gospel, and much more.
Full Reception (Includes Cocktail and Dinner): Michael mixes it up between his saxophone and DJ'ing the set list that you request whether it be hip-hop, rock, dance, or country. For the DJ portion, he will do the introduction of the bride and groom, announce the first dance, groom-mother dance, bride-father dance, cake cutting, etc.